Please read and follow our commenting policy. It is a matter of good behaviour and friendly usage of the Internet.
This policy contains information relating to your privacy when submitting a comment. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you understand this policy:
- Your name, website address, town, country, rating and comment will be publicly displayed if entered.
- Aside from the data entered into these form fields, other stored data about your comment will include:
- Your IP address (not displayed)
- The time/date of your submission (displayed)
- Your email address will not be shared. It is collected for only two reasons:
- Administrative purposes, should a need to contact you arise.
- To inform you of new comments, should you subscribe to receive notifications.
- A cookie may be set on your computer. This is used to remember your inputs. It will expire by itself after a certain period of time.
This policy is subject to change at any time and without notice.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions contain rules relating to the submission of comments. By submitting a comment, you are declaring that you agree with these rules:
- Although the administrator will attempt to moderate comments, it is impossible for every comment to have been moderated at any given time.
- You acknowledge that all comments express the views and opinions of the original author and not those of the administrator.
- You agree not to post any material which is knowingly false, obscene, hateful, threatening, harassing, invasive of a person’s privacy, or otherwise violative of any laws.
- The administrator has the right to edit, move or remove any comment for any reason and without notice.
Failure to comply with these rules may result in being banned from further commenting.
These terms and conditions are subject to change at any time and without notice.